junior node.js developer for an asset management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Node.js Developer to join our team.
The customer is the world's 2nd largest asset management company. It has modernization projects driven by digital transformation focused on Agility, innovation, and automation.
- Taking ownership and accountability for technology solution and output delivered by the team
- Removing technology-related obstacles through the project lifecycle
- Working with other architects and ensuring technology governance and best practices
- Understanding functional, non-functional requirements & quality attributes and build solution for them
- Contributing and improving architecture and design
- Building, reviewing and ensuring quality of Data Model, API Contract, Architecture, Framework, Code etc.
- Assisting in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and dependencies identification
- 6+ months of software development experience
- 6+ months of design experience
- Experience in development front-end application and Microservices, REST APIs
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- English level B2+