oracle applications software engineer for a fintech company
We are currently looking for a remote Oracle Applications Software Engineer with 3-6+ months of application development experience and good command of Oracle to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. The company's segments include investor communication solutions, and global technology and operations. The company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Contribute to the application design, development and delivery and postproduction support
- Troubleshoot issues in UAT and production environment
- Work closely with technical and business partners
- 3-6+ months of application development experience
- Good command of Oracle 11g with knowledge of new features available in Oracle 12c
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, XML DB
- Experience in Oracle Advanced Queuing, Database design and SQL performance tuning
- Experience with Oracle based tools, i.e. Toad, SQL Loader, Data Pump Import/Export
- Unix/Linux, Shell programming skills
- Experience with source control tools
- Prior experience of working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse workgroups
- Good team player and collaborative skills
- Experience with projects utilizing multiple technologies and functions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building scalable and robust applications
- Readiness to work flexible hours
- English level proficiency B1
- Exposure to the following tools: Perforce/Git, SVN, VSS, JIRA, Oracle SQL Developer
- Agile experience
- Knowledge or experience with Core Java, Apache Camel
- Background in investment banking and corporate actions domain
- XML DB
- Oracle Advanced Queuing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.