part-time business analyst for EPAM Anywhere
We are currently looking for a remote part-time Business Analyst with 6+ months of Business Analysis real-life project experience to join our team.
This is a short-term (part-time) assignment to support piloting the Uber for Mentors approach for the TI Certification program.
- Developing and improving the flow on Power Automate (main connectors are MS Teams, SharePoint, Outlook)
- Understanding the scope and analyze if it's possible to make it work via Power Automate
- Supporting existing functionality
- 6+ months of Business Analysis real-life project experience (ability to gather/define project requirements from scratch)
- Strong experience in requirements management
- Knowledge of Jira + Confluence
- Expertise in the software development process
- Understanding of agile methodologies (SCRUM) and BA’s responsibilities in them
- Strong (at least B2+) English language skills (both speaking and writing) as the role is very client-facing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.