We are looking for a remote People Operations Specialist to join our team in Brazil.
This role will play an integral part in helping to create a great workplace experience emphasized by EPAM’s core values. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the experiences we provide our employees and enjoy the time they spend at work supporting our global client base. This position is responsible for the overall HR administration (Brazil), coordination, and evaluation within human resources for the business units supported. This person will promote and implement human resource procedures by planning and managing human resources operations in accordance with the Resource Manager.
We accept CVs only in English.
- Support New Joiners process cycle, from offer accepted until onboarding day
- On-demand administrative support
- Updating employees’ files with proper documentation
- Support vendor management process
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations
- Support at Payroll Processing based in Brazil
- Provide guidance to management and staff on employee relations issues, interpretation of company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Responsible for the operational management of the benefits package. for Brazil, and in charge of advising and suggesting improvements
- Advise managers on discipline issues, terminations
- Responsible for ensuring all mandatory government reporting and interaction with Labor Union is completed timely
- Support in maintaining knowledge of federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Help recommend, design, and implement HR policies and procedures; prepare and maintain a handbook on policies and procedures
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed
- Participate in developing organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization's strategic thinking and direction
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Develop and maintain employee records accurately within the HRIS system
- Other applicable duties assigned
- 5+ years of general (HR advisory/generalist, people programs, payroll, benefits, leave administration, relocation, unions, or other People Operations)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (especially Excel – Advanced Skill)
- Relevant experience in payroll processing (in-house payroll process management or experience outsourced payroll processing + 150 employees)
- English B2
- Portuguese B2
- Passionate about teamwork with excellent communication skills
- Responsive, with a customer service approach to employee needs
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and complete requests. Perform routine actions according to clear workflows
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.