product manager for a network provider
Currently, we are looking for a remote Product Manager to join our team.
The customer is a British internet provider and mobile operator.
- Create, manage, and regularly iterate a roadmap and backlog for your API services squad, understanding the wider architectural direction of the organisation and ensuring the roadmap aligns to the realization of this, while ensuring business capabilities are being evolved
- Lead API product development and integration across our Consumer Digital product estate, aligning the requirements of a journey as defined by the Product Squads, and map this to data exposed and consumed via an API
- Creating a vision around a specific domain area, including NFRs and evolving the technical capabilities, exposed as APIs, to achieve this vision, ensuring services are domain aligned and boundaries are kept clear
- Communicate and manage product updates and milestones to client squads who will integrate the APIs into their solutions
- Guard our API portfolio to ensure that quality, value and efficiency are being maintained
- Work with conflicting priorities and use customer insight to make decisions
- Prioritise activities for your squad based on what you’ve learnt from optimisation and tests
- Communicate clearly, transparently and concisely with stakeholders
- Formulate and communicate enterprise-wide endorsed API Strategy in conjunction with other API Product Owners
- 6+ months of experience as a Product Manager
- Proven experience in API Management
- Experience as a Product Owner (or similar), managing the developmentof RESTful APIs
- Experience with tools such as Postman, Swagger and using frameworkssuch as OpenAPI and TMForum
- Ability to understand architectural direction and a complex system stack, with ability to translate this into a product roadmap with clear value articulation
- Understanding and application of lean principles of rapid build / measure / learncycles
- Working knowledge of common API technologies and concepts for both Web and Native APIs
- Ability to work with peers, scrum teams and business stakeholders to maximise value created by squad
- Sound understanding of what creates value and what does not
- Excellent knowledge of squad's KPIs
- B2 level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.