product manager for a telecommunications company
We’re looking for a talented remote Product Manager with a drive and passion for digital to join our growing team and become a key part of the customer's digital transformation.
The customer is a British multinational telecommunications holding company. It is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and provides subscription television and IT services.
You will be responsible for owning and developing the product vision and roadmap for a key Digital self-service logged in portal and mobile app that customers use to manage their product and services.
- Create, manage and regularly iterate a roadmap and backlog for your squad
- Work with a range of stakeholders across multiple areas to understand new business needs and translate them into product requirements
- Define user stories for all new product deliveries and manage the priority of the backlog
- Responsible for digital self-service metrics including digital engagement, net promoter score (NPS) and propensity to contact (PTC)
- Work with conflicting priorities and use customer insight and digital analytics to make informed decisions
- Communicate clearly, transparently and concisely with stakeholders and tell your squad’s story
- Have a collaborative way of working, breaking down any barriers to move relationships forward
- Drive the execution of the product roadmap working with multi-location development teams to deliver in agile and waterfall development cycles
- Collaborate with the Design team to define the UX & UI for all future capabilities, participating in user testing initiatives when required
- Lead on competitor research and benchmarking analysis; incorporating findings into future roadmap
- Prioritize activities for your squad based on what you’ve learnt from optimization and tests – we want you to fail fast and learn quickly
- Ensure your journeys are compliant with security guidelines
- Experienced Digital product owner
- Understands agile methodologies and has ideally worked as part of a squad
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to work with peers, scrum teams and business stakeholders to maximize value created by squad
- Data driven, has excellent knowledge of product KPIs, and ability to draw insight from the numbers and translate to business requirements
- Understanding and applying lean principles of rapid build / measure / learn cycles
- Sound understanding of what creates value and what does not
- Has a thirst to understand and learn their product’s features and technical composition. Is aware of new technologies and the potential they provide
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.