Currently, we are looking for a remote Project Manager to join our team.
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
- Ability to personify Scrum and Agile
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments e.g. by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- 5+ years of work experience as a Project Manager
- Awareness and hands-on experience in project management practices including but not limited to scope management, risk management, quality management, estimation, and change management; identify problems, and actively works to resolve issues by focusing on listening and understanding; escalates timely if help is needed
- 2+ years of proven experience in the Scrum Master role
- Strong in handling engineering issues, assuring quality and timely delivery
- Good knowledge of and skills in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Confident decision-maker with proven experience in communicating and influencing key stakeholders
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills, experience in collaborative leadership
- Pro-activity and responsibility, result-oriented approach
- Scrum Master certification: CSM and/or PSM
- PMI PMP Familiar or Certified
- Experience in managing T&M and Fixed price project
- Managerial skills of QA/QC; understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Proven experience in setting-up SDLC
- Experience in Data-driven delivery or working with Metrics
- Knowledge of establishing a meaningful project level Reporting process
- Experience being a Scrum Master in a variety of contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" and what is "not Scrum"
- Appropriate use of written, verbal and non-verbal communication in Scrum events; able to coach the team to use multiple communication channels to improve value delivery
- Experience with workflow/process and tracking tools that support Scrum
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.