go to search
Currently, we are looking for a remote Project Manager to join our team.
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
- Ability to personify Scrum and Agile
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments e.g. by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- 5+ years of work experience as a Project Manager
- Awareness and hands-on experience in project management practices including but not limited to scope management, risk management, quality management, estimation, and change management; identify problems, and actively works to resolve issues by focusing on listening and understanding; escalates timely if help is needed
- 2+ years of proven experience in the Scrum Master role
- Strong in handling engineering issues, assuring quality and timely delivery
- Good knowledge of and skills in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Confident decision-maker with proven experience in communicating and influencing key stakeholders
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills, experience in collaborative leadership
- Pro-activity and responsibility, result-oriented approach
- Scrum Master certification: CSM and/or PSM
- PMI PMP Familiar or Certified
- Experience in managing T&M and Fixed price project
- Managerial skills of QA/QC; understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Proven experience in setting-up SDLC
- Experience in Data-driven delivery or working with Metrics
- Knowledge of establishing a meaningful project level Reporting process
- Experience being a Scrum Master in a variety of contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" and what is "not Scrum"
- Appropriate use of written, verbal and non-verbal communication in Scrum events; able to coach the team to use multiple communication channels to improve value delivery
- Experience with workflow/process and tracking tools that support Scrum
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.