project manager for a chemical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Project Manager with 6+ months of experience to join our global team.
The customer is a Norwegian chemical company that is mainly focused on the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however, it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
- Manage complex or cross-functional projects across all project phases; resolve conflicts, anticipate and mitigate risks/issues to drive successful and on-time completion of project deliverables
- Define project objectives, scope, roles and responsibilities, and develop the project schedule and resource allocation in consultation with key stakeholders and project team members. Manage project documentation, and drive project communication; ensure regular, timely updates to key stakeholders on project progress, key risks/issues and mitigation
- Identify and manage cross-team interdependencies; facilitate cross-functional alignment to drive progress against goals and objectives, establish clear next steps and owners, and resolve blockers that impede progress
- Support the product owners in managing stakeholder expectations for project deliverables while holding the teams accountable for their commitments and regulatory/policy compliance
- Identify & design process improvements to increase effectiveness, drive consistency, facilitate project progress & support management's decision-making/planning; serve as the global/regional process owner where needed; adopt pragmatic approach focused on business outcomes rather than absolute optimisations
- 6+ months experience in Project Management, preferably Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Hands-on experience with Design Thinking/Agile/Scrum process and principles; and project management systems (e.g., Jira)
- Prior experience in participating adtech/martech integration project: Google Tag Manager, Mobile Measurement Partner, analytics SDK, DSPs, Adobe Suites, a customer engagement platform
- Solid understanding of users data handling from a marketing or advertising standpoint, in the context of GDPR; strong problem-solving, change management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to thrive and exercise sound business judgment in a fast-paced growing organization, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2