project manager for a fintech company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Project Manager with 5+ years of management experience in an Agile environment to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The focus of the project is elaborating cloud infrastructure on AWS, Azure, and GCP and landing zones development to be further used by PE teams. The team drives the end-to-end delivery of technology projects and programs across all the customer's strategic programs - including planning, definition, and execution.
- Lead the team in the following objectives:
- Define, scope and manage bounded areas of project work while supporting business and program management staff
- Leadership of projects
- The entire lifecycle from requirements through to deployment or specific parts of the lifecycle of a larger project
- Implementation, product launch / direct impact on our customer’s businesses
- Complexity and risk to be managed typically associated with projects requiring several FTE (equivalent of fulltime) staff, in multiple locations and project duration up to 6 months
- Deliver projects to support the customer's ability to achieve revenue targets in customer segments
- 5+ years of experience in project management, Waterfall and Agile
- Experience in developing quality assurance practices and assessments
- Experience in Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP etc. at a non-technical level)
- Knowledge of Change Management
- Knowledge of Financial management
- Degree or equivalent level of professional qualifications and/or experience
- Accomplished MS Office user (Word, Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Jira/Confluence
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Process and system improvement skills
- Working in UK time hours 9-5
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.