project manager for a luxury fashion company
We are currently looking for a remote Project Manager who will help us to deliver a product with great quality, keep the team healthy and work on client satisfaction. You will work with a passionate, fun and dedicated team - on a day-to-day basis.
The customer is a British luxury fashion house, focusing on trench coats, ready-to-wear outerwear, fragrances, fashion accessories, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
We are looking for pro-active character capable of driving the project forwards in a positive way - with a hunger for inspiring change and operational improvement.
- Will be responsible for orchestration the delivery of the User Experience, User Interaction and Interface Design, Development, Testing and Adoption of a project - working closely with a team of Business Analysts and Product Owners and Engineers
- Iterating the delivery process for the team to ensure the team are working efficiently, effectively and happily
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies for the stream, communicating agendas and outcomes
- Orchestrating the deliverables from the team, holding the team members accountable to their commitments
- Managing dependencies, internal and external and working with other project managers to ensure dependencies are being met
- Running Delivery Forums, preparation of status reports
- Owning the ongoing communication of delivery status to stakeholders
- Facilitate and support the team and unblock issues from around the business
- Raise risks to team members and stakeholders when necessary
- Help team members prioritize their work in alignment with business priorities
- Understanding and experience in Agile and an understanding of Agile Project Management approaches and how to apply them
- Experience in continuous delivery
- Industry experience working within a web team; should have hands-on experience managing UX and Design and Development teams
- Experience working with offshore teams and agencies
- Understanding of Jira
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies is useful
- GitLab CI/CD and Test Automation understanding
- AWS basics or hands-on experience
- Lean/XP implementation know-how
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.