project manager for chemical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Project Manager with 4+ years’ experience to join our global team.
The customer is a Norwegian chemical company that is mainly focused on the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however, it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea, and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
- Manage complex or cross-functional projects across all project phases; resolve conflicts, anticipate and mitigate risks/issues to drive successful and on-time completion of project deliverables
- Define project objectives, scope, roles and responsibilities, and develop the project schedule and resource allocation in consultation with key stakeholders and project team members
- Manage project documentation, and drive project communication. Ensure regular, timely updates to key stakeholders on project progress, key risks/issues and mitigation
- Identify and manage cross-team interdependencies; facilitate cross-functional alignment to drive progress against goals and objectives, establish clear next steps and owners, and resolve blockers that impede progress
- Support the product owners in managing stakeholder expectations for project deliverables, while holding the teams accountable for their commitments and regulatory/policy compliance
- Identify & design process improvements to increase effectiveness, drive consistency, facilitate project progress & support management's decision-making/planning; serve as the global/regional process owner where needed. Adopt pragmatic approach focused on business outcomes rather than absolute optimizations
- 4+ years’ experience in Project Management, preferably experience in insurance or banking industry
- Good understanding of Design Thinking/Agile principles; and project management systems (e.g., Jira)
- Strong problem-solving, change management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence without authority
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive and exercise sound business judgment in a fast-paced growing organization, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.