python developer for a b2b digital solutions marketplace
Currently, we are looking for a remote Python Developer to join our team.
The customer is a provider of a cross-industry innovation hub digital solutions based in London, United Kingdom. The company offers solutions for metal mining, oil and gas industries for airborne observation, drilling, planning, exploration, construction, blasting and others, enabling businesses in the mining and energy sector with innovative solutions for complex problems.
- Implement new features based on the customer's business requirements
- Refactor or rewrite parts of the existing Python/TensorFlow code
- Containerise the solution and help DevOps set up CI/CD pipelines
- Document the new code design and comment the implementation
- Improve the NFR aspects of the solution, such as security and modularity
- Consult with the original developers of the prototype solution if needed
- 6+ months of experience with Flask/Python (servers)
- Knowledge of TensorFlow/OpenCV
- Good hold of PostgreSQL(data storage)
- Understanding of S3-like Filesystem (video storage)
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes (deployment)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.