junior python developer for pharmaceutical company
Currently we are looking for a remote Python Developer for pharmaceutical company for our team.
The customer is a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company that operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
This is mostly a staff augmentation position in an international team under the Client supervision. Work is carried out on client equipment and in their environment.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices;
- Review code;
- Manage services, update, monitor;
- Communicate with the client;
- 6+ months of relevant experience;
- Experience with Proteomics (Mass Spectrometry) background;
- Experience with Unix;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with Data analysis pipelines (e.g. proteomics / bioinformatics data analysis);
- Proficiency in English (B2).
nice to have
- Knowledge of Django,
- Knowledge of Bioinformatics,
- Experience with high performance computing,
- Experience with software development methodologies,
- Knowledge of AWS.