python development team lead for a leading retail company
We are currently looking for a remote Python Development Team Lead with 8+ years of experience in software engineering, design and architecture, and strong Linux knowledge to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a new-gen eCommerce platform.
- Help with modernizing the codebase
- Help with unit testing
- Dockerizing and automating the CI/CD
- Upgrading from Python 2 to Python 3
- Refactoring and modernization of libraries
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering, design and architecture
- 3+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Strong Experience with Python 3
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Strong communication skills with experience in working with internal as well as external stakeholders
- At least 4 hours overlap with PST time zone
- English level B2 and higher
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.