python team lead for a news company
We’re looking for a remote Python Team Lead with 6+ years of Python development experience, and AWS / GCP proficiency to join our team.
The customer is a global online news and information provider. The company provides clients with financial news and information products and services and comprises newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, and video.
- Perform Data migration from MongoDB and Firestore to PostgreSQL
- Supporting current solution in AWS
- Test migrated data and projects
- Develop new functionality for customer's solutions
- Direct communication with a team and other stakeholders through voice and video conferences
- 6+ years of Python development experience
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- AWS / GCP experience
- ETL / DB Migration experience
- PostgreSQL and Mongo DB experience
- Good spoken English (B2)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.