python.web developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Python.Web Developer to join our team.
Our customer is located in Auckland, New Zealand and is part of the Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services Industry. The company has 5 total employees across all of its locations and generates $1.51 million in sales (USD).
- Write server-side logic
- Work on web frameworks
- Collaborate with the design team to gather end-users’ requirements
- Develop the server-side platform
- Deploy applications
- Perform tuning, usability, improvement, and automation
- Write reusable codes, etc.
- 6+ months developing database driven web applications and high performance application systems
- Strong skills in RDBMS databases, especially MySQL
- Excellent development skills in complex Python applications.
- Experience using and building RESTful API’s and JSON
- Experience deploying to high reliability production environments
- Experience using Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, and GIT
- Strong object oriented programming and application design skills
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Scripting in additional languages such as Perl, Ruby, Python
- Knowledge of Swagger/OpenAPI 3.0
- Knowledge of continuous integration, testing methodologies, TDD and agile development methodologies
- Experience with Web UI, including modern JS frameworks (e.g. React/Redux) a plus
- Familiarity with UX design principles is desirable, but not required
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.