qa automation engineer
Currently we are looking for a remote QA Automation Engineer for our team.
We want to strengthen our team for faster delivery new Front-end features to market.
We think you’ll click with us if you:
- Act like an owner consistently holding a high bar for the quality of your code and are passionate about doing things the “right way”
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions to unblock the progress of the project
- Act as an owner, assume responsibilities, and drive issues to resolution
- Can react to a mission critical problem in an excellent way, and not sacrificing quality over speed
- Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
- Doing technical masterpiece and solving technical challenges in order to transform business requirements into technical solutions.
- Developing extremely sophisticated platform that empower a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaging minds.
- Operating within a dynamic team focused on Frontend development but also working with engineers from several different areas of focus
- Strong computer science fundamentals with a mastery of fullstack development
- 6+ months professional software development experience in technically rigorous environments holding extremely high bars for their engineers.
- Experience with both frontend and backend engineering would become a great benefit
- English level proficiency B1
- Understands SDLC, Agile, Design patterns
- Basic knowledge of UX Design principles.
- Experience and practical using of ContentStack CMS
- Experienced in UI Automation (Selenium) on Java tech stack
- API automation
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.