junior qa automation engineer for a leading agriculture company
We are currently looking for a remote QA Automation Engineer with 6+ months of experience in automated testing and strong technical skills to join our team.
The customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Requirements analysis and validation
- Creating and maintaining testing documentation based on requirements
- Creating and maintaining automatic tests for API and UI testing
- Tests execution and providing test results
- Collaboration with development and BA teams on requirements refinement
- 6+ months of experience in automated testing
- Strong technical skills
- Experience executing web services and API testing
- Agile experience
- Experience working with TMS platform and testing REST client
- English level - B1+
nice to have
- LS background