go to search
qa automation engineer with java
Sorry, the job is expired
QA Automation Engineer with Java
We are currently looking for a remote QA Automation Engineer with experience in mobile web and Responsive Design Testing to join our team.
The customer is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories.
The main scope of work is associated with validation of the functionality of the customer’s web and mobile applications.
- Build and maintain the test automation framework
- Requirements analysis
- Preparing and automating test cases
- 6+ months of experience in Java
- Knowledge and practical skills with Selenium
- Experience in mobile web and Responsive Design Testing
- Good experience working in Agile setup
- Excellent communication skills
- Written and spoken English - B1+
nice to have
- Knowledge of Jenkins
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.