qa team lead for a multinational wholesale company
We are currently looking for a remote QA Team Lead with 5+ years of experience in testing of web-based applications and Agile proficiency to join our team.
The customer is a German multinational wholesale chain, owned by one of the most globalized retail and wholesale corporations.
The job will include providing testing estimates, planning, scheduling, and controlling testing efforts on the project, gathering test metrics, test status reporting to the POs, and the team, managing the daily flow of tasks inside the testing team.
- Create test documentation: test strategy, test plan, test cases, bug reports
- Plan, schedule and control testing efforts
- Plan and distribute tasks inside the testing team
- Track testing tasks progress
- Conduct manual testing of new stories and fixed bugs
- Complete regression testing of a release candidate
- Gather test metrics and provide test result report
- Measure testing processes effectiveness and introduce improvements if needed
- Communicate with the client about testing processes, their effectiveness and possible improvements
- Ensure product quality meets customer’s expectations
- Present demos to the customers
- Participate in risks identification
- Work with the client teams on the daily basis clarifying questions, troubleshooting and solving unexpected issues
- Review work artifacts of other teams and guide them towards the best option using personal experience, industry knowledge, and best practices
- 5+ years of experience in testing of web-based applications
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, practical experience in Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of testing approaches, manual testing methods and processes
- Practical skills in setting up testing process on the project from scratch, developing and enhancing test strategy and Test Plan
- Practical skills in planning QA activities, conducting estimates, performing and controlling tasks distribution and execution
- Knowledge and practical experience in gathering testing metrics and reporting about testing status to PO and team
- Strong skills in requirements analysis and test documentation preparation: test plans, checklists, test cases and bug reports, test results reports
- Mentoring and coaching skills (adapting newcomers into the project activities, developing skills of testing team members)
- Experience in using Jira and any test management system
- Reliable, responsible and self-dependent, able to make decisions
- Attentive to details with a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Communicative, customer-oriented and a team player
- Stress-resistant with high level of conflict management skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.