junior react.js developer for a media company
Currently we are looking for a remote React.JS Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Identifying web-based user interactions
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Production experience with react-redux (6+ months)
- Good JS foundation
- Front-end development experience
- HTML basics
- Good communication skill, English level B2+
- Understanding development process
nice to have
- Knowledge of AEM Components