react native developer for a retail company
Currently we are looking for a remote React Native Developer for a Retail company for our team.
The customer is an Indian private retail organization that operates as an automotive company.
- Work as part of a small team to build ReactJS applications;
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React applications with clean code;
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs;
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores;
- Work with native modules when required;
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer;
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups;
- Assist with building estimates;
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email;
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle;
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- 6+ months of relevant software development experience;
- English level B2+;
- 6+ months of professional experience working with ReactJS;
- Experience working with Swift, Java;
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems;
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed;
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications;
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude;
- Forensic attention to detail;
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.