Intelligent Automation is an area emerged when classic RPA (robotic process automation) started to onboard cognitive features and traits. Intelligent automation practice is a relatively young, but very perspective domain to look into and build career with.
IA embraces cutting edge technology, like OCR (optical character recognition), ML and AutoML (machine learning), NLP (natural language processing), BI (business intelligence), etc. and covers several top platforms on the market: WorkFusion, Blueprism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere.
We are looking for talented Lead/Senior Software Engineers to strengthen our fast growing team in one of the hottest sectors in the business software world.
- Engage with analysts and business leaders to understand goals and requirements
- Provide QA with solutions designed by developers
- Work closely with IT organization and sync relevant activities and tasks
- Track technical use cases and requirements traceability
- Develop RPA solutions processes that will be executed by the robots on either UiPath or Blue Prism
- Maintain business processes and workflows based on communication with a client
- Improve existing RPA solutions based on client feedback
- 6+ months of experience in .NET development
- Ability to design and author well-documented, supportable and extensible solutions
- Capability to support and maintain the work of POD teams, partners, internal clients, and SMEs
- Experience in mentoring colleagues
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Certification in UiPath or Blue Prism
- Readiness to learn something new for those who have .NET experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.