ruby on rails developer for a food delivery company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Ruby on Rails Developer with expert knowledge of Ruby on Rails, hands-on experience with TDD environments, and good Microservices, and Cloud skills to join our team.
The customer is an online food delivery company founded in London, England. It operates in over two hundred locations worldwide.
In this position you will take part in delivery from design, development, writing automation tests on existing framework and deploy to Production.
- Design particular or non-functional features based on business requests and architecture adhering to the software quality requirements
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Conduct re-factoring and continuous code improvement
- Manually test developed solutions when necessary
- Document produced code
- Develop fixes for defects found by internal or customer QA
- Read documentation, business requirements and tasks definitions
- Compose responses for requirements and other docs in the task tracking system
- Communicate with colleagues and customer representatives via emails and during conference calls
- 6+ months of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience building REST API services using Ruby on Rails (ruby-grape experience desirable)
- Microservices experience
- Experience with cloud (AWS is preferred)
- Unit testing/TDD (RSpec, Minitest)
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Akka HTTP, Postgres, SQL DB, dynamo DB
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.