We are currently looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join our global team remotely.
an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration, and learning.
- Support and extend existing application (Lightning Order Management and B2B Connector Salesforce application)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver
- 6+ months of application development experience
- Consults on multiple programs/projects as a subject matter expert of Commerce Cloud functionality
- Working experience of SF B2B Commerce Cloud (CloudCraze) configuration and development
- Demonstrated ability to support CC data model, Storefront and web content development
- Ability to mentor and guide junior SF developers
- Advises on Salesforce.com’s best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions
- Object Oriented Programming (Apex)
- Salesforce Administration (Sharing Rules, Process Builder, and Object Relationships)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.