scrum master for a pharmaceutical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Scrum Master to become a part of the team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile
- Guiding and Coaching the Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding and Coaching the Team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks and on how to get the most out of it
- Guiding and Coaching the Team Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments e.g. by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Scrum Master certification: CSM and/or PSM II or III
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team apart from other relevant experience in software development sector
- Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, support etc.)
- Experience being Scrum Master in a variety of contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum"
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience with workflow/process and tracking tools that support Scrum
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self study, etc
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Previous experience as a collaborative leader
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.