We're looking for a remote Scrum Master with 3+ years of experience, and Azure DevOps expertise to join our team.
The customer is a joint venture that develops, produces, and markets oil and related products. The company is the largest oil producer in Kazakhstan.
- Guiding, coaching and motivating the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Being passionate bout Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking
- Organizing and leading Scrum ceremonies
- Communicating with main stakeholders
- Overseeing and managing scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitoring schedule and cost performance
- Identifying key KPIs
- Preparing and presenting reports on the progress and success
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Experience with Agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.