junior security engineer (ethical hacker)
Currently, we are looking for a remote Security Engineer to join our team.
The client is a cyber security company, which provides software to detect malicious activity. It has a SQL-powered security analytics platform used by security analysts, site reliability engineers, incident response teams, and IT professionals to observe and secure their productivity endpoints (macOS, Windows), server endpoints (Linux, containers), and cloud providers.
- Hack into test systems and see if the product detects that activity
- 6+ months of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Security Vulnerabilities
- Threat Modeling knowledge
- Familiar with the tools and techniques hackers use and must enjoy the act of ethical hacking
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Cloud Security Concepts
- Cloud security management
- Security Operation Threat modelling
- Security Testing