senior 3d line software maintenance engineer for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior 3d Line Software Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Performing tasks about AWS infrastructure, Jenkins pipelines, CodeBuild scripts
- Performing technical documentation maintenance
- Picking up a task regardless of circumstances and complexity
- Helping team mates
- Condicting discussions with other teams
- Understanding the complexity of a brand new topic quickly
- 3+ years of experience in AWS – CloudFormation, CloudWatch, ECS, ECR, CloudTrail, NACLs + SGs, CodeBuild, AMI, IAM, Secrets Manager, Certificates Manager, VPC
- Knowledge of Git (creating a fork, cherry-picking the commit into another branch, creating a pull request on a GitHub)
- Experience in Jenkins, Docker, Microservices, Java, Python, Groovy, Bash, ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of DB, Flyway, Confluence+Jira
- Understanding of Scrum/Kanban basics
- Attention to details
- Readiness for priorities changing frequently
- Strong communication skills, English - B2
- Concourse CI
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.