senior 3rd line engineer for software company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior 3rd Line / Software Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a leading vendor of Intelligent Automation solutions combining AI, RPA & machine learning capabilities for business process automation.
- Be responsible for environment creation/preparation for different activities: DEV, QA, UAT, E2E, Cutover
- Be responsible for Cutover plan testing and rollout to production
- Analyze issues (CI/CD + environments)
- Perform regular support activities (rebuilding, patching, etc.)
- Implement different components of infrastructure (CI/CD, monitoring, log management)
- Develop project specific tools (mocks, patch, helper scripts, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience as System Engineer
- Expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT such as Microsoft administration, Linux administration, AWS.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems. Troubleshooting of Java applications, performance analysis, monitoring, be able to suggest improvements.
- English: B2 and higher. Good written and verbal communication skills in English (in person and via WebEx) with customers, management.
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications.
- Experience of web servers (Nginx) at least 1 year, application servers (Tomcat).
- Databases: MS SQL / Optional: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including evenings.
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
- Experience in configuration automation using Ansible or similar tools.
- Knowledge of ITIL, ITSM Tools.
- Understanding of Confluence/Jira.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.