senior 3rd line software maintenance engineer for a video game and software development company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior 3rd Line Software Maintenance Engineer with 3+ years of DevOps experience to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Contribute to the architecture design and implementation
- Automate manual workflows
- Write documentation and runbooks
- Communicate with the customer
- Investigate current solution and its problems
- CI/CD theoretical knowledge including recent market trends, common pitfalls and best practices
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines
- Knowledge of Ansible/Packer
- Knowledge of AWS Core services
- Bash and Python profound scripting skills
- Experience with Ansible and HashiCorp tools (Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul)
- Familiarity with Git and Perforce workflows
- English level: writing - B1+ speaking - B2
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) including best practices of applications containerization
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.