senior 3rd line software maintenance engineer for a video game and software development company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior 3rd Line Software Maintenance Engineer with 3+ years of DevOps experience to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine that also powers their internally developed video games.
The project is aimed at implementing a new monitoring/logging solution.
- Providing visibility across multiple systems and components
- Designing and operating complex modern monitoring solutions
- Writing runbooks for operations team
- Communicating with the customer
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience configuring monitoring & alerting dashboards using Grafana or similar
- Strong skills in operational excellence and experience designing and operating complex modern monitoring solutions
- Production experience with Datadog and Splunk or similar
- Familiarity with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) including best practices of applications containerization
- Production experience with AWS/VMware
- Experience with Bash, PowerShell and Python
- English level B2+
- Experience with Ansible and HashiCorp tools (Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul)
- Familiarity with Perforce workflows
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.