senior android developer for commercial banking
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Android Developer to join our team.
The client aims to provide them with a world-class banking experience, where efficient and effective customer support tools and processes are at the core of our operations.
- Work in cross-functional teams, understand how the entire puzzle fits together instead of just being a solitary piece
- Take ownership and have an impact on the product
- Ask "Why?" and be prepared to be asked "What do you think about it?"
- Engage in knowledge-sharing within your team as well as beyond
- Understand and work with Agile development methodologies
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with the Android Open Source Platform and Material Design principles
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Reactive programming - RxJava/RxAndroid/RxKotlin
- Striving to build Android applications that can be summarized as RSA - Responsive, Slick and Attractive
- Understanding why RSA is important for a Mobile Bank from a cryptographic point of view
- Code quality tingles your senses - you can see, feel and smell the difference between good and bad architecture
- Experience in engaging in proactive software development but still understanding Reactive programming paradigms
- Test cases are the first things you think of before building a feature and the last things you check before pushing your code
- English level B2+ or higher
- Experience with Model-View-ViewModel architectural patterns
- Able to build software with a focus on testability - Test/Behavior Driven Development, Dependency Injection
- Active participant/speaker at meet-ups and conferences in the Android community
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.