senior android developer for free-to-air television network
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Android Developer for Free-to-Air Television Network to join our team.
The customer is an American Free-to-Air Television Network, and flagship shopping channel specializing in televised home shopping.
- Developing mobile applications
- Delivering the software product according to priorities
- Taking part in meetings, technical discussions
- Answering client inquiries in a timely fashion
- 3 + years of Android development experience
- Experience with Java and Kotlin
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Robolectric and Espresso tests
- Experience in developing multithreaded applications
- Experience in maintaining other developers’ code (reading, refactoring) and Code Review
- Understanding of architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture etc)
- Understanding of design patterns
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components (ViewModel, LiveData, Lifecycle)
- Knowledge of Dagger2, OKHttp, RxJava
- Knowledge of Unit Tests and UI Tests
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.