senior android developer for multinational corporation
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Android Developer for Multinational Corporation.
This role allows you to work on features that will support engineers in the field while they install, repair, and maintain various types of machines across numerous industries such as food process, energy, and healthcare.
The customer is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
- Working on features, fixing bugs, and deploying regular updates to our Android application
- Collaborating closely with UX and QA teams to ensure the features you work on meet our quality standards
- Working with a complex code base and helping to maintain and evolving it over time
- Troubleshooting issues and delivering solid solutions that meet our high-quality standards
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure feature parity across our iOS, Android and Windows solutions
- 3+ years of experience as Android Developer
- Extensive experience in Kotlin or Java
- Experience working with complex native code bases
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with cross-functional groups
- Experience developing well written and tested code
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, lean development environment
- Motivated person with strong communication skills, proficient in English
- Somebody who likes to work independently and as part of a team
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.