senior android developer for multinational manufacturer
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Android Developer for Multinational
Our client is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in New York City.
- Work on new feature which is requested by Brand
- Investigate PROD incidents, fix crashes if there are any
- Closely collaborate with the project team (BE, MW, QA)
- 3+ years of experience in Android development
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Production experience in Kotlin
- Java development skills
- Knowledge of RestAPI / Networking / HTTPS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of SOLID Design Principles, design patterns, architectural patterns and best practices
- Experience in mobile technology stack, such as: Dagger 2, Rx Java
- Experience with build tool Gradle
- Strong and solid communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- English level: Intermediate B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.