senior android developer for nation’s premier retailers
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Android Developer for Nation’s Premier Retailers.
The customer is one of the nation’s premier retailers. With fiscal 2016 sales of $25.778 billion and approximately 140,000 employees, the company operates more than 700 department stores under the nameplates Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s, and approximately 125 specialty stores that include Bloomingdale’s The Outlet, Bluemercury and Macy’s Backstage.
- Develop mobile applications
- Deliver the software product according to priorities
- Take part in meetings, technical discussions
- Answer client inquiries in a timely fashion
- 3+ years of experience in Android development
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Production experience in Kotlin
- Java development skills
- Knowledge of RestAPI / Networking / HTTPS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of SOLID Design Principles, design patterns, architectural patterns and best practices
- Experience in mobile technology stack, such as: Dagger 2, Rx Java
- Experience with build tool Gradle
- Strong and solid communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- English level: Intermediate (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.