go to search
senior android developer for retail company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Android Developer for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Android Developer to join our team.
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove ability to think on the fly
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong Android development skills
- Strong Java development skills
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Concurrency/Multithreading in Android
- Experience with Android JetPack (Architecture Components, Paging, Navigation, LiveData, Room)
- Experience with Google Play Services API (Location, Map, GCM, etc.)
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- MVVM architecture-based development experience
- Strong knowledge of: Collections, Multithreading, IO, Networking, Generics, Profiling
- Experience with Dagger 2
nice to have
- Experience with 3rd party libraries
- Experience with Espresso testing
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.