As a remote Senior Android Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a large Canadian telecommunication and wireless equipment company which has more than 50 offices and millions of users all over the world.
- 3+ years of experience in Android development
- C++ development experience
- Java core, Kotlin, OOP principles, Android SDK, SQLite, REST API
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns like: MVVM, Viper etc.
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience communicating and working directly with the client
- English level: Intermediate+ (B1+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.