go to search
Senior Android Engineer for a Commercial Bank
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Android Engineer with strong Android development skills (3+ years of commercial experience), experience with design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications, version control systems to join our team.
The main goal is to develop an online client management system for an international bank.
- Strong Android development skills (3+ years of commercial experience)
- Experience with design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- Experience with Java Core; OOP principles; Android SDK; SQLite; JSON; XML; REST API
- Experience with version control systems
- Availability of completed projects on Google Play
- English level: Intermediate+ (B1+)
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Stable income
- Meal and home office compensation
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
- Language courses
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.