senior android engineer with kotlin for a food retail group
We are looking to welcome remote Senior Android Engineer to join our team.
Our customer is one of the world’s largest food retail groups aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about developing and scale new features, change and support existing functionality for different brands in large eCommerce solution, which is based on the Hybris eCommerce framework.
The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market, and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors, and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 6+ distributed development, UI Automation, and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.
- 3+ years of experience in development
- Java and Kotlin development experience
- Java core; Kotlin; OOP principles; Android SDK; SQLite; REST API
- Experience with: Git; Gradle; Android Studio
- Experience using mobile debugging/profiling tools
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Familiarity with clean architecture
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components
- Familiarity with ReactiveX API
- Ability to work in a team
- English level: Intermediate+ (B1+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.