Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Android Software Engineer to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and listed as one of the top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. Select stores also include wedding and home furnishings departments. The company has 349 stores operating in 40 US states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
The current project is a mobile development (both Android and iOS) with the aim to raise the selling of luxury products through mobile applications. The development is starting from scratch and until product presenting. The team will consist of Android, iOS developers, and Testers planned to last 1+ year.
- 3+ years' Android development commercial experience
- Strong Java development skills
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes
- Agile practices experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English level: Intermediate+ (B1+)
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Stable income
- Meal and home office compensation
- 100% remote work
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
- Language courses
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.