senior angular developer for oilfield services company.
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Angular Developer for Oilfield Services Company.
The customer is an oilfield services company. Employee represent more than 140 nationalities working in more than 120 countries and has four principal executive offices located in Paris, Houston, London, and The Hague.
- Work across the stack from UI to database
- Design and develop REST APIs
- Leverage AWS to deliver efficient, cloud-native solutions
- Write unit, integration, and functional tests, and guide others in doing the same
- Participate in design/code reviews
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications
- Document software designs and project tasks
- Review functional requirements and analyze their impact on schedule and software design
- Angular version 7+ is must, preferably the latest version(Angular 9)
- Experience with SignalR and Single Page Web Apps, Docker and RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge/experience/awareness in maintainability and testing.
- Knowledge/experience/awareness with performance tuning(monitoring, load testing, caching, etc.) and security.
- Basic knowledge of application networking and troubleshooting
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.