senior automated testing engineer with java for a financial technology and information company
We are inviting a remote Senior Automated Testing Engineer with 3+ years of professional experience in QA, and Automated Testing in Java expertise to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The context of this project is the new feature development and enhancing existing core features.
- Creation of test plan and selecting of test strategy
- Test case creation
- Auto tests creation in Java + Selenium
- Deliver high-quality work on time in a high-energy environment
- Effective communication with technical staff, Business Analysts, management, and business team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of Automation Testing experience using Java
- Experience applying Test Automation best practices for Web and REST API including test design patterns, parallelization, and reporting
- Experience using Agile Software Development Methodologies, primarily SCRUM and Kanban
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English: B1+
- Practical experience in AWS 1+ years
- Expert-level Java skills and design
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins or Git
- Experience in Report Portal usage
- Java 8+, Selenium, REST Assured, SQL, Docker, AWS, Cucumber
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.