go to search
senior automation tester
Senior Automation Tester
We are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 4+ years of hands-on experience of design and develop automation frameworks and test automation to join our team.
Our customer is a global cloud-based information security company that provides Internet security, web security, next-generation firewalls, sandboxing, SSL inspection, antivirus, vulnerability management, and granular control of user activity in cloud computing, mobile, and Internet of things environments.
- Design the automation strategy to integrate with CI/CD pipeline for both continuous integration/testing and continuous delivery
- Build, maintain and enhance automation artifacts leveraging frameworks such as Selenium, C#, X-Unit
- Define the metrics such as code coverage etc. to measure technical and operational success and constantly track such metrics to constantly improve the QA process
- Engage in test case execution including defect documentation and tracking, resolution support, and fix verification
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas
- 4+ years of hands-on experience of design and develop automation framework from scratch & test automation - like Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, BDD and Page Object Model
- Demonstrable experience of testing within Web Technologies and/or API-related space using frameworks such as X-Unit, / C#, Java / Selenium / Python etc.
- Good experience with performance/scale testing
- Experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of DevTestSecOps practices
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- ISTQB Foundational, Advanced or Expert level Certificate
- AWS Certifications: Foundational or Associate
- Azure Certifications: Foundational or Developing solutions
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.