senior automation tester for an information services company
The customer is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. It helps its customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
We are looking for an Automation Tester with technical hands-on experience, who is passionate about driving efficiency in the software development process by using test automation tools and frameworks to deliver complete automated test suites and provide high-quality results in the final product to a large global organization in financial/banking sector.
- Analyze requirements and prepare a query list. If requirements are incomplete, they need to ask meaningful questions that will yield more information and help perform testing effectively
- Write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
- Conduct exploratory testing
- Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Provide inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, risks, resources, test estimates, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in automation tester role
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Familiar with Protractor
- Experience with designing/developing test automation
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools
- Fluent English
- Java knowledge
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.