senior automation tester for media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 3+ years of test automation experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience in test automation using Java and rest-assured, and mature communication skills.
- Write automated tests for technical stories as a part of the development lifecycle
- Prepare frameworks for new components
- Be responsible for testing and test automation of separate components
- Maintaining and improving the current solution
- Closely working with developers being the primary point of contact in quality matters
- 3+ years of test automation experience
- Java core knowledge, experience working with versions of Java 8 and higher
- REST services test automation experience with tools other than Postman, SOAPUI
- Rest-assured experience
- Test automation framework architecture understanding and experience
- Understanding of the role of testing in CI/CD flow, Jenkins pipelines experience
- JUnit experience (JUnit 5 is a huge plus)
- Reporting tools experience – SerenityBDD, Allure
- Strong communication skills
- Reliability and matureness
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience working with microservices architecture
- Background in testing at lower levels – unit, component testing
- Spring framework knowledge
- Understanding or experience with containers and container management tools – Docker, Kubernetes
- Prometheus and Grafana experience
- Performance testing experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.