senior automation tester in java (aws)
We are looking for a Senior Automation Tester with strong skills in Java, AWS, and GIT to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of quality assurance experience and a solid understanding of CI testing processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing quality assurance procedures, developing ETL data validation tests and integration back-end module tests, creating test plans and test cases, and providing new feature test coverage.
- Define and implement quality assurance procedures for the team
- Develop ETL data validation tests and integration back-end module tests
- Create test plans and test cases for the project
- Provide new feature test coverage
- Support and improve CI processes in the team
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in quality assurance
- Strong proficiency in Java or Scala
- Proficient in GIT and experience with establishing CI for testing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Proven track record of taking ownership of testing on a project
nice to have
- Familiarity with Selenium or Selenide framework
- Understanding of Docker or Selenoid
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.