senior automation tester in java for a banking services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Automation tester in Java for a banking services company for our team.
The customer provides bank account and debit card services. The customer’s main project is an innovative start-up that offers a unique mobile banking app.
- Contribute to engineering efforts to solve complex testing problems by designing and developing scalable test automation framework;
- Develop reliable automated tests for high affinity user flows to detect early bug signals;
- Investigate automated test failures to ensure high signal from our automated tests;
- Develop and track measurements to understand and drive test effectiveness and coverage;
- Set up performance and load testing harnesses to measure and evaluate the system, resolving performance issues with the team;
- Test implementation and updating.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- English level B2+;
- Familiar with a role coding in Java and/or Go Language, including code maintenance and review;
- Experience in developing and analyzing technical automated test frameworks and infrastructure;
- Experience development and QA best practices, methodologies, and processes;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations;
- Familiar with CI/CD Essentials, Postgresql, basically K8S; Git, *nix; Pact Contract; REST; Data Types & Formats; GRPC;
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Experience with microservices architecture, while using Java, Kotlin, Scala and Go Language.
- Knowledge of:
- Allure Framework;
- Go Language;
- Test Automation Frameworks;
- Test strategy;
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.