senior automation tester in java for a payment processing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
The client is an American multinational corporation, that provides technology for electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point-of-sale.
- Leading Auto QA testing in development team
- Documenting defects and track issue resolution
- Escalating issues to the agile development team and management
- Working closely with developers to ensure a solid understanding of changes being made and ensuring test plans coverage is complete
- Adhering to process, tools, and metrics standards within the development team
- Continually improve test processes and practices based on inspection/adaption of previous iterations
- 3+ years of experience with automated testing.
- Experience with Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban (Roles, Ceremonies, Artifacts and estimation techniques).
- Solid experience with code review process.
- Solid understanding of the SLDC.
- Experience in coding best practices and principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS).
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience in the implementation of software design patterns.
- Good experience in Selenium framework for Java.
- Good experience with tools such as Postman and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Good experience with API Testing and tools as Rest Assured for Java.
- Good experience with testing libraries as Junit/TestNG.
- Good understanding of BDD and Cucumber.
- Experience with Maven lifecycles and dependency management.
- Experience with Git version control system, and clients such as GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good communication skills, English - B2
- Payment domain
- PCI knowledge
- Microservice Architecture
- Experience with Docker containers
- Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Release Management
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.